How to take an active part in the program - Call for papers
Take an active part and present a strategic paper at the Private Banking Summit 2013 in Zurich for extending the international exchange of experience and opinions in the Asset and Wealth Management area! Take the opportunity to discuss current business models and learn more about strategic visions and opportunities for the private banking industry. Join this high profile industry event and get involved as speaker!
Who should take an active part?
International and European Private Banking, Asset and Wealth Management executives (preferably Chairmen, CEOs, COOs, Chief Investment Officers or Members of the Management Board) are invited to hand in a paper proposal for the Private Banking Summit 2013.
Your proposal should include the following information:
- Title of the presentation
- 4-6 subtitles
- Abstract max. 1 page
- Information on the relation to one of the main focuses
- Short introduction into the topic/problem addressed and motivation to develop a solution
- Detailed outline of the approach and methodology
- Summary of results and findings which will be presented
- Description of the originality and the advantage of this solution
- Complete contact details of authors and presenters (postal address, department, job title, academic degree, phone, fax, email)
- Information who will be the presenter (note: only presenter will be named in the final programme; all authors can be named in the presentation material and conference documentation)
Length of presentation
A presentation takes about 20 minutes plus introduction by the chairman and 5 minutes of discussion with the audience afterwards.
Presentation documents required for the Summit and the proceedings
The documents to be handed in include (given layout format):
- Job history
- Presentation as continuous text with integrated pictures and images, max. 15 pages
- Presentation slides, not more than one slide per minute presentation time. Since the Summit is an international event, the presentation documents are required in English. Details as well as style sheets for creating the documents will be made available if your presentation proposal is accepted.
Free entrance for presenters
The entrance for the presenter (1 person per presentation) to the conference (16 and 17 September 2013) is free, incl. catering and conference documentations.
Dates for paper proposal submission
All presentation proposals will be forwarded to the program committee which will decide if the proposal is accepted. Deadline for presentation submission is 18 March 2013. Everybody who hands in a proposal will be informed about the results afterwards