Main Focuses - Topic Areas for your Paper Proposal
Global Regulatory and Tax changes
- Regulatory strategy and policies around the world
- Private Banks between Basel III, AIFMD, Dodd Frank, FATCA and other changes
- Legal, tax and compliance knowledge – new developments in 2013
- Compliance: How Swiss banks implement the taxed assets strategy
- What will be left from the Swiss banking secrecy in the next years?
- Flat rate tax agreement or information exchange in Europe (Europe and OECD and FATCA)
- Opinions on collective industry responses to global regulatory and political changes – how much regulation are the different models able to take?
New Markets and business development
- Onshore or offshore? – business models for the future
- Small and medium sized private banks – winners or losers of the new landscape?
- Onshore strategies of different banks in different markets
- Being successful in the US markets – case study of a foreign bank
- Private Banking in the Gulf Region, BRIC and frontier markets
- Onshore strategies for Asian markets
Relation Manager Education of the Future
- How training and education will accelerate business change
- Delivering Relationship Manager Education online
Mobile private banking platforms and social media
- Private Banking in times of twitter, facebook and i-phone
- Enhanced client experience through technology
Asset Management Strategies for HNWIs and UHNWIs
- Strategic outlook and investment opportunities for the ultra wealthy
- Sustainability as megatrend in private banking
- Case study of a big family office or entrepreneur
- Which are the asset classes of the future (forest, natural resources, art, property)
- Asset Management in turbulent times – lessons learned?
- New products / investment methods (microfinance)
Achieving operation excellence – case studies and visions
- Private Banking Outsourcing Services
- Industrialisation as a key factor for future success